In Sunday School, children play games, make crafts, do puzzles, eat snacks, and hear a Bible story. Children’s Sunday School classes are divided by age:
- Preschool 1 is for infants- children 13 months old. This class is taught by church members on a rotating schedule.
- Preschool 2& 3 is for children 14 months old- 3 years old. This class is taught by church members on a rotating schedule.
- Preschool 4 is for children ages 4 and 5. The class is taught by Sharon Miller and Lorena Newton.
- Grades 1& 2 is for children in the 1st& 2nd grades. The class is taught by Grady Thomas and Amanda George.
- Grades 3, 4,& 5 is for children in the 3rd, 4th,& 5th grades. The class is taught by Stephanie Turner, Tammie Smith, Kelly Van Landingham, Merv Bishop, and Tracy Bishop.